About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Running at the speed of sound

Away from my problems, responsibilities. But then, just a thought. I'm much better then that.
 
Lately, after some quiet time to cool down after 3 weeks of assignment rush, exam rush and trips.. I've realized that my life this 2 years has been a cycle. It consists of almost 2 phases. Good and Bad.

Coming Inti has been both tiresome and a blessing.  Life is always a bed of roses, just that roses have thorns. The almost never ending last minute surprises course work and presentations yet the friends and good people around here.

So far I'm able to keep myself from diving in into situations which would lead to complications, which is the beginning of the cycle. However recently, the balance has changed. The temptation of diving in back to the cycle has grew stronger. It is an ever present struggle, struggling against my own desires. It's like telling a vegetarian that veggie is poisonous. There are a few factors contributing to it, and of course there is already a subject. 

But this year, I'm planning on breaking that cycle. To plunge into that cycle, is to risk too much which I cannot afford. Or probably I am trying to rationalize my fears. However true that is, facts are facts. Getting involved at things like this is inappropriate at the moment. Still, a question always comes to my mind, If opportunity present itself, would I take it? I hope when I'm faced with this dilemma, the greater good of my mind can make that split second decision. 

Perhaps I took the coward way out by not man-ing up and facing it. Perhaps you never thought that I just don't wanna take my chances at all. Perhaps, I just wanna see, with zero distractions, how far exactly can I push myself. 

Well some of the photos I took when I head to Pangkor with my bros. 





Yeah and this is the 2nd attempt of shooting with a bokeh kit
 
Trying to meddle with it more but for the moment I'm just too busy. Mayb during the sembreak I can take some nice shots with it :)

Problem with me sometimes? I over think.

Oh don't know it's a blessing or a curse, I got the opportunity to present my group project to a Real company!! :D And I'm the presenter.. SHIT

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -