About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Last Page

Two Sundays ago I tried recalling, was it during May or March. I stood there, unable to remember it. Time does heals, cause time erodes away memories. Later on I did remember however..LOL

I am not clinging on to the past however, neither am I fighting to forget it, it's a futile attempt. I've made peace with it instead, admitting that it was one inevitable event that from it, I gain so much more, from it for better or for worst, I changed. For this particular night, I just decided to take a trip to my past. For this last bit, I am gonna post it up here before this part erodes as well.


It will be a movie, where we will watch. It depicts of a fairy tale. Illogical and Unreasonable shrouds it. As how I am conflicted within myself between my intuition and my logical reasoning I decided to follow my heart's whisper.

After a stroll down the fantasy land, I would take you to the corner where we 1st met. 7years of memories in that corner and the two years you were there was the best years I had. Then I will bring you into a room, where there would be candles and rose petals.

Then I would let you know how you had decorated my world, and how much goodness you brought into me. I would tell you that I want you to always be part of my world. I would tell you I will always stay up all night long just so I be the one to wake you up and stay way past my bedtime just so I can hear you stop crying. And I will tell you those 3 words that was all but too common but I never spoken off it to anyone other then my parents.

All that was planned however, was left in a standstill. The candles remained in my car on that day, the rose petals remained with the florist. For being so vulnerable and to open such doors was never attempted in my life. Something that I decided to not go ahead with it after what I heard of the day before.

Then I told myself. I was lucky, I almost made the biggest mistake in my life.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -