About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, July 1, 2011

The ripple effect

Barely 2 and a half months ago I was shown a video by Enjun. I've even posted it up on my blog . From then on, I aspire to capture what it was in that video. 

I changed a lens, did literally tried making a DIY bokeh slide(It was usable, but fragile). Eventually, I asked Enjun to buy it. So.. now. after almost 75days.. 

TADAA!!!!
 
The bokeh effect

I just got hold of this kit and this was a test shot. Hopefully more interesting shots would come around in time. I need to be a the right place and the right time for nice shots thou. Which is essentially not easy. Did some test vid shots wif it as well, find it quite satisfying :D

anyways. Got back from a long day and I didnt even sleep. Epic. And the day is just about to start.. Epic x2

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -