About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, December 14, 2008

3 years ago and Now

Friday nite..went to a Function at St'John church..Called "Chill"
its organized by the DYC "diocesen youth camp"
Its was more to Christmas Celebretion .. but i gotta admitt i was little left out as there are a whole lots of indians and around 30% of chinese there..
The reason I went there?? Alot of ppl asked
To meet tat somebody where I only met 3 yrs ago
Its a good friend frm Cameron ..some of U ppl know is hu la ..
Her nickname is "RedRed"Anyway been thinking alot lately.. bout my future and stuff
Thinking bout those important decisions that I will need to make
Thinking bout those dearest things that I will have to leave behind
It really troubled me...and really I am a little "off" tis few days
Untill tonite ... in the Car after HM..I was thinking and I asked my self
Why am I worrying?? Is it gonna help me at all??
So I decided ..Let problems be problems ..I will not worry at all ..
If I so face any Obstacles and stumble..climb back and Move on..
~Enjoy life to its Fullest~


P/S: U still have those pair of Red Cheeks haha..

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -