About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"Pasar Malam" nite

A short update..since I am so free and there is nobody available in GG

Went to get a new hair cut...tat person took 1 hour to finish the job
I kinda slept in the middle of it...no kidding
Well satisfy wif it la ... haha

At nite went to Pasar Malam
wow ... nt bad la the place ..lotsa things to eat ... next time i go there I gonna go wif an empty stomach... XD
Ate smelly toufu...was nt bad at all!!! except the smell la...HAHA
Met some1 that i least expected..."Jiayi"..haha .. she dint tell me she came back .. so I was little shocked ..

Came back and then blog
Felling soar throat now....SHIT!!! No!!! I cannot be sick!!!
tat will be for now

P/S: To know tat we are gonna part ways fills me with sorrow....

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -