About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

tagged by V-TJEN

Finally I'm back blogging ..actually is I finally remember my blog's password

RULES :
1. Upload 3 pictures of yourself that you find sexy/cute.
2. Not necessarily revealing, even a picture of you smiling will do.
3. Describe why you find those pictures sexy.

4. Tag 5 of your sexy friends.
The Cat and Me looks adorable in this pic. Rite??
Somehow we are NOT related..
This is the look after a drink CarlsBerg..We look so blur
Its a miracle when my hair stands up!! So I post tis too

I TAG:
Enjun
Jeremy
Deborah
Jason Soon
ZhaoFan


P/S: Coughing my brains,lungs,heart,intestine and liver out =o=

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -