About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Calling in sick

Yea...I started feeling sick on Sunday morning..at English service..
For some reasons .. I was extremely cold ..so Cold I had to borrow enoch's jacket
Luckly he brought his jacket tat day..haha
Enoch sang solo in worship for the 1st verse for Amazing Love
Nice voice for his age..nt bad at all

Well.. Monday I felt worse
Still I went out to go INet with my friends..
One of them came back from Vietnam and telling stories of that place
Den went home .. and I just keep sleeping..besides frm watching a little tv and eat

Tuesday..felt even worse...Pratically slept thru the day..besides frm occasional gaming and eating

Think back .. after my exams I've been doing anything except getting serious rest..
guess I reached my limit .. anyway feeling a little better now...hate being sick...no mood gaming, cant eat the food i like, cant go outing .. = =nt nice at all
really need to get well soon.. carroling is around the corner

P/S:I'm dreaming of a White Christmas...

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -