About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, December 22, 2008

Carroling Finale

well .. yeah Finished carroling..
The last day was the best ... and its a memorable experience..
However ..I dunno next year will I be carroling with all of them again
Yea well ... let next year worry bout it self

Yesterday finished carroling den stay over in Mark house...
Copied a few games from him .. xD
And yea.. for some reasons..today he will be extremely happy ...
( wanna know why? Ask him )
Yea...I sat on His Father's Kawasaki Bike..
Den...Church suddenly seem to have this Weird Thing ..
Weird huh?? and its like nobody knows the reason this thing is here
I remember very well seeing Enoch sitting on this thing ... Wahahaha
Took tis pic when I was bored ...but I like it
Anyway tats all for now .. Its gonne be busy from now on ...

Honestly .. carrolling its more than singing carols...
Those moments spent with my friends is priceless
and yea...I still cant forget Ps.Loke's driving..

*Will update more soon

P/S: Is Santa still coming to Ipoh Town???

1 Orange!!:

timlim12 said...

alamak..
for u to sit zit?

- Hit Count -