About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, September 11, 2010

This is why you can't pretend airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars

Or bumper planes. Which ever fit most

The day where innocent people died just that a message of anger could be sent. Where countless lost their loved ones just so a group of people can satisfy their hunger for revenge.

 I remembered well on that night I was studying for my near UPSR exams and I was sleeping early cause I need to go for tuition early tomorrow. Just before I was going upstairs to my bedroom I saw the tv screen , showing airplanes ramming into buildings, and my father is watching it. I wanna take a better look, but before I could my Mom pulled me upstairs. The next day, my tuition teacher then told my class what happened. And that was the day the world changed.. I even saw it on the newspaper.. it made the front page.

The primary victim of terrorism is never the people getting killed, instead they are the secondary. The primary victims are us, those alive and in the flesh. Cause the point of terrorism is to send out a message so terribly that it terrorizes people.

In memory for all who struggled


F.Y.I, The world trade center did not just blew up itself cause it was in a bad mood.

Now, we have inscribed a new memory alongside those others. It's a memory of tragedy and shock, of loss and mourning. But not only of loss and mourning. It's also a memory of bravery and self-sacrifice, and the lvoe that lays down its life for a friend, even a friend whose name it never knew
George W.Bush

And the chain reaction from this event literally reshaped the world.

P/s: Tried out a new template too .. :D

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -