About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Orbituary

 All publicity is good, except an obituary notice.

Holidaysssssssssssssssss
Its over. So no more slacking
So how was my holidays? Well for one, I know I do post up loads, if not TONS of random post and some emo ones *cough during this holiday. Well as of now, this post will be a post bout my 2 weeks holiday. It's pretty long so take ur time to read it. When I meant take ur time to read, I could actually mean take a few days to slowly read it .. as i know most of u ppl never like reading. LOL. There is pictures too, so don't worry =)

Well started with a little birthday celebration of one of the usst members. He is famous for his white teeth, Hooi Zhi Hong a.k.a Mr.Darlie. The surprising him part is actually kinda funny cause we surprised the wrong person = =".

Next was inspecting my junior's modern cooking competition. Well, some of the things they cook looks really good I tell you. Well looks.. the taste you gotta try it yourself. :P

 Looks quite good huh? And I don't think even you can cook something like this.muahahaha

Then its onto the horrifying extra classes drilled by Mr.Hee. His kind of extra class is anything but light and easy, and he literally took away the holiday mood with his extra class. More than that, his extra class is even more adrenaline pumping than his usual school classes.

He also showed us his Europe back pack trip when we are having a short break

Other than that. Had afew yumcha sessions with frens. Like with scouts and also with church frens. Also had steamboat with my classmates too. Well no pictures cause either one of them brought a Dslr or I totally forgot to take any pictures.

Still it rained alot during this holiday. Which is AWESOME! :)

Nonetheless this holiday is different. Its my last holiday. My officially last, rot at home do nothing kind of holiday.




As the holiday season ends,

Some friendship which I tried to rekindle, ended up cold as before
yet some, which I never expected even to light it up, its now warm aflame

Some principles which I held on blindly has been reconsidered
yet some which I never knew I held on before made me realize I did

Some of my goals lost but found
yet some, i realized its better to be left lost

The problems which I figured was solved and dealt with
resurfaced when life slows down

Yet my egoistic self find it hard to admit
that all these problems was never solved. I was merely escaping it.

New goals are set, along with new dreams for next year
and year to come

Yet dreams from the past came back
along with hope

My mind could not rest
Kept on thinking was my decision wise back then

Will it be any different if I choose to carry on back then?
And I chose to be myself instead of someone I wasnt?

Maybe giving up was the wise choice after all.
tonight won't be the night I will fall for you, over again. Don't make me change my mind.

We always have tomorrow to look forward to anyhow.
And tomorrow lies infinite possibilities. :)
 Towards a better tomorrow is what I am and will live for

well I think crapped too much. Probably I'm influenced by a Tv series. LOL.
And this will be my last post on this blog until after 25Oct or later. Because, some sacrifices had to be made for the future.
I suppose you guys know why then :)

TATA folks.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -