About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Perhaps

Perhaps. Cause everything slowed down and somehow the past had caught back up with me.
Well, next week will be life on the fast lane again.. and I will be normal again I suppose.
I still miss you.
Cause, when I turned my back on you back then. I had really fallen in love with you.
Will you? Give me one last chance, to prove that I am your man, and you.. my right lady.
those 3 words  that I never used for anyone, had been reserved specially for you.
There is nothing I would not do, to make you feel my love.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -