About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September One

Year 2010
Day 75th.
Chapter Nineteen.

Well, so far its been drowsy. After a long weekend of rest to the ultimate satisfaction.. I've dragged my butt(which has gotten heavy) back to school. And just to be told we're gonna be having close to 2 weeks holiday in 3days time. Well .. time to catch up with some friends. And as many has told me .. I am clear that this holiday is important. Even Mr.Hee has asked us to come back for extra class. Soooo .... I guess I won't be playing much this holiday.

Well. I need to prove to myself I am a person of strong resolve. The greatest adversary is always the yourself.

It's the month of September. Well I would never understand why.. but September always brings a different feeling to me. I will usually think back of what I did for the whole year in September.. cause the name of this name sounds quite... well ... sentimental? HAHA. Well mayb I am not making sense. Perhaps I am not suppose to.


Carpe Diem
Make every second of your life count
No regrets

Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
wake me up when September ends

like my father's come to pass

seven years has gone so fast
wake me up when September ends

here comes the rain again
falling from the stars
drenched in my pain again
becoming who we are

as my memory rests

but never forgets what I lost
wake me up when September ends



P/s: Contrary to popular belief, this song is actually not related to Nine Eleven. Well assuming the article I read is right.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -