About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, September 10, 2010

Somedays are to remind us

That life is a bliss :)
and some looks actually kills.*cough*
More like laugh then kill. Anyhow one of my fren took this pic.. I was actually trying to be friendly and funny.. turns out .. it actually look as if someone is trying to steal my breakfast.
= = .. way to go.

I was actually trying to do this -> o.0 .. which as we know it. FAILED. lol

And more pictures. Well i dont wanna upload it one by one. .so i just do a whole set here.. which covers almost everyone. :) save time.. haha. It was fun hanging out .. reminding ourselves all the crazy shit we did.. also all the crazy shit that i realize i actually did.

Refined
only those with an eye for detail will ever realize its existence

Shutter speed 2000/1 nailed it :) .. and this picture triggers my inner desire to get a dslr even stronger.

and I will get it next year. I will.

Maybe, it is time for us to stop being strangers. Better a friend than a foe. right?

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -