About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Black & The White

Note: No racism intended.

So I meddle abit with b&w photography. I always have this fond of b&w photos cause it leaves pocket of spaces of imagination. Also, it made it feels like it's something long and precious. I do relate age with value sometimes, as how it was quoted, Old is Gold. But then, it's very hard to represent my concept and perspective why I like b&w photography. 

A few of the shots i've taken during Inti Uni Day. 


JamesC.Photography.
Making memories, Lasting moments.


 Perhaps I need a better catch phrase. Or whatever you call it. 

P/s: It's just for fun, not that I am good enough to start a photography company or something. It is and always will be my hobby, not profession.





0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -