About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, October 3, 2011

Last but not least

This is the very last thing I should do right now. But then, I feel the urge to write something down here.

I'm back from Kedah. I did not win any medals, infact we've got trashed pretty hard. Still, we did had fun :) All those moments & memories are priceless. The medals is just a bonus. I will remember my experience here & I will further push myself to achieve higher then what I've reached now. 
"Remember those small little victories" as my TeamCaptain said. A cool guy that always put up a wide smile no matter how hard the situation is. And is always honest to the Team yet still can make the hard truth acceptable. That is what a leader should be.

So much I've learned and realized so much more I need to improve myself. Nothing short then an eye opener :)

P/s: Wanted to include in a photo, but it's too late & I really need some rest.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -