About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, October 29, 2011

It did not rain

on the  3rd day. How could I forget? turns out my verdict was made long ago.

I was asking myself a question that I've had answered a while back. I knew the answer, just that I am not sure what am I gonna do about it. But, enough ranting of it. I will hold on to it, but I will leave it behind in this blog. :)

Anyways, back from a week of pampering in Ipoh. Gonna head off to UiTM tmr for a frisbee competition. It's just 5 v 5 so it's actually quite a small scale.But I have no idea why all the imba teams in Msia are going. I'm in the team, well since they said this is a good chance for newbie to get experience. For one, I guess we are gonna get trashed pretty hard i suppose. Heck, I didn't even train much this week, was busy eating/sleeping & plainly having fun .. lol.

Anyways, hope for the best la. That's all I can do for now.
Btw bumped on this song, I have to say emo alert. And yeah, BrunoMars version is actually better, but I lazy to go search and link it over. 



0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -