About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Expression

Feelings are not supposed to be logical. Dangerous is the man who has rationalized his emotions.
- David Borenstein
And I find that I express myself best by pictures and words. In fact, my facial expression is the most inaccurate one. weirdly.
Coming to nilai, I realized a few things. For one, is that I really do love photography. It's hard to explain, but although I am not super good at it like those other Pros out there, I am always driven to take better pictures. Not so I can brag about it, but more like it's a personal trophy and also being able to capture what I am picturing in my mind. 
I know I am making thing sound deep, or I am doing so cause it would make it sound cool. But it's not. There are emotions to my work. Most of my favorite photographs have a story, or emotion behind it. It's like piecing a puzzle of seeing the world through my eyes. Sometimes I am frustrated, cause I could not capture the image I picture up in my mind. But then, that always drives me to try harder & harder. Weirdly though, some of my shots are also purely accidental. I was lucky perhaps. 

Also, I know what I want in someone that I am gonna spend my life with. I need a supporter, not someone that would constantly question me or challenge me. Also, I can't take bossy people well. So yeah, I am starting to understand myself better then ever.

And I cannot really get over you. No matter how busy I am with my days, or how happening life is, there will be moments in life where I would hav you in my mind. You, who can make me run for miles with a smile and still willing to run more. Yes, you, who almost everyone would meet someday. You, where almost everyone on earth would be addicted to. You, falling in love. Falling in love is like a drug, you can say that you are cure from addiction, but you are never really are.

And I guess I am falling. But I just don't know how to approach this situation.


P/s: Pardon the emo-ish post. Since I don't get some heart to heart talk recently I just need a place to spill out all these emotions.

1 Orange!!:

Jeffrey said...

always on call man!

- Hit Count -