About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, June 27, 2010

And the Routine returns

1.Wake up
2.Brush Teeth with one eye closed and body in zombie pose
3.Drive like a mad man coz im late/Drive fast but not so fast, Im EARLY today!
4.Step into school and slam my card on the glass to clock it.
5.Sit at my seat in class
*fast forward*
6.Lunch
7.Drive home madly coz i got lots to do!/Drive home slowly coz nothings up
*fast forward*
8.Drag the same zombie like body in the morning to bed at night.


Well .. tats kinda like my constant routine for everyday.
And Im stuck right now. Geez. How did I get myself into this shit anyway =.=

And also rushing work. Delays and my ill-disciplined has caused severe behind schedules and incovenience to many ppl arnd me. Screw it.


Oh btw Pris, does this looks familiar?? LOL
Looks familiar too huh? :P



Dave Lizewski: With no power, comes no responsibility. Except, *that* wasn't true.
Quote from the movie 'Kick Ass'

2 Orange!!:

-pRiS- said...

you are too free while waiting for my brother??? @@ YES, VERY FAMILIAR. haha.

JamesC said...

Long story.. I took this wif a dslr.. Btw u can print this pic down and then stick it onto ur wall ..incase ur homesick.. LOL =p

- Hit Count -