About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Get lost

So I was 'lost' in Lost World Tambun for one whole day.
Well initially I checked my skin tone and found out its quite white compared to other guys. So I told my self I need to be a little tanned and thus I rejected sun screen! *slams chest*

I thought it was an act of heroism and act of defiance of nature .. but end up at night when I bath my back and my face skin is killing me =.=" . My face is still a little red now after 24 friggin hours. Not to mention still hot and hurts. wth. Oh geez. Next time just use the darn SUNSCREEN. Dont be heroic! ..lol. What baffles me is still that I don't feel hot that day and it was cloudy.. But I still get SUNBURN... or so I think it is.

And watched Karate Kid. IT WAS AWESOME. Well except for one part.. those very touching part where the cinema will be quiet that kinda part. BUT afew indians(p.s:I think it is)(p.s.s: IM NO RACIST!) were so noisy back there and I dont understand what are they talking about.. it was like wth? =.= .. geez.

Current status. Downed with fever and slight flu. Only realized that I am having fever after coming back from breeze cafe. Darn it.

Toy Story 3 next week! WOOHOO! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




well,

We, often said that our lives isnt complete without this that or who. Or my life starts when this or that happened or who or what came into my life. But the truth is every moment alive and breathing, we are living life. And every moment alive we're closer to the end. There is this phrase that says, I am dying the moment I was born. May sound pessimist or dreadful, but this is the truth. Like it or not we have to live with it. Sometimes, life knocks you down. What we are only able to do is to choose to whether to stand up and make a change or stay there and do nothing. Nothing will happen if we do nothing. There is always a choice. Its just that we have to make the decision. My life is now. I was am and will be living life. All the joy crazy sorrow painful thrilling moments. That is what makes life, Life.

2 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

we are dying since the moment we were born. Also, we are living the moment before we die. Talk to you soon!

JamesC said...

Talk to you soon bro! :) Btw gotta get ur email soon.

- Hit Count -