About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, June 11, 2010

Chapter IV?

If one day I would live off grid where no one could find me .. thats kinda awesome. lol. Anyhow pictures followed. Took from a dslr kindly lend by one of my friends.

Behold! My central media powerhouse!! :D

and those chapters slowly unfolds
and life is lived to its fullest

1. My heart is broken cause my soul got scratched. Thanks to yawning.
2. I have coffee issues.
3. POP is awesome!
4. 3 days old BurgerKing will cause a shitting spree.


Holidays been one hectic fun ride.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -