About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Her Morning Elegance

by Oren Lavie.

Insomnia. During Holidays. Great.
Slept 3 hours yest, and 4 hours the nite before. I just can't sleep.
and I don't know why.

But then last sat i was soo tired tat i literally passed out without knowing what happened that I'm still trying to figure out how did I sleep.. lol.

Enough of sleeping rants. Pictures followed. Taken during photography workshop.Conducted by Sis. Olivia Oon.

See the world in a rectangle, Its all about perspective

and, this music video. Its made entirely of pictures. Very nice.


Nothing was real.

2 Orange!!:

-pRiS- said...

hmm.. the rectangle wall looks like my house...... hmmm......

JamesC said...

yeah its at the staircase. Wait till i post up another pic up on my blog. Bet you will scream like crazy.. NIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

- Hit Count -