About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Once is too many

Really? Holiday once is too few! lol

anyhow it jst seems so long since the last holiday that there is an actual thought that sprung into my mind. ' what r u suppose to do during holidays? '
Well, my question is quickly answered by .. well .. many things. GAH.

and. Finally im able to sleep =D
Almost sleep the entire today. Which I felt so energized after so long. And Its better that I sleep to avoid that incident from yesterday from happening again. That was one costly yawn. >.<

Watching POP tomoro.(if ur wandering, go figure out urself :P)

Finally completed the LCD wiring for Church main hall.
No more doing multi infront of stage :D

Kicked off by holidays with a EAT ALL YOU CAN buffet at Syuen. YeeHaw. Really ate till I burst! haha. Thx to Mr.Freddy for booking the seats. >)

So much for now.
Also I might be out of reach sometimes. My Digi had expired and I will only reply any sms with my hp that is of utmost importance. If theres anything between life & death please call. I seldom check hp during hols.


Recently two songs that really brings in the uplifting atmosphere, Let's Just Fall In Love Again by Jason Castro & Smile by Uncle Cracker. Awesome songs indeed. :D

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -