About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, June 25, 2010

Besides Seven

Double Two is my fav nunber. :)

Anyhow. Its late at night and Im not attending school tomorow and Im on dead line for the xin xuan magazine. Oh well. Why not I chill out and blog a little bout my life recently?

Okay here goes! A pretty LONG POST! BEWARE you feeble readers!

I'm pretty lucky and devastated this time around. Well for one, my results doesnt show much improvements. Except for Chem prob due to Mr.Hee constant drilling and pressure. But anyhow its last minute studies, I am already expecting this catastrophe to happen. But for the lucky part.. Its like by God's grace(I'm nt joking!) or dumb luck I scored the highest in class for my PA.. even the teacher find it hard to believe.. let alone me.

Then on to my birthday. Got a surprise Donuts birthday cake. Its a prank pulled by my classmates on my birthday =.=". But eventually the real bday cake came out.. :)

Then on Thursday.. I got potato-fied by fellow usst-ians. You think a donut as a bday cake is fantastic? Try having a potato.. its superb! Whats more awesome? Its cooked and edible! lol. Seriously .. I was asked to take a bite out of it before getting smashed into my face. Thanks to Kok Lun's itchy hand and to those who planned it. Anyhow again, I was potato-fied.
Uhm wait, Wrong picture!
Yeah this one. Potato-fied!

The real cake did came in again eventually and the rest is tossing it around making each other dirty .. the usual Usst tradition ;)


Also went to duty for a Korean band coming to my Church for a concert.
It was fabulous! Many crazy things happened. Things which was .. really .. frankly .. crazy =.=" . Its like meeting your long lost contacted good friend and their parents by pure accident and him being the 1st guy going for alter call(christian stuff) to being drag on stage. LOL. Also one of the more significant part of the event is KOREAN BLUE!!! WOOHOO!!!(only 2 person und this :P). Korean+Blue FTW!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most of the time..had you ever realize
That all it takes to change the entire theme of the picture is just one smile?

And I,
I said never.
Adios.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -