About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Beggining of the 3 days

Today is the start of Kidsgames
To my relief quite alot of children came, to the least the hardwork of those ppl going to parkson, jusco, tuition centres to give out forms was not in vain
And all those efforts lead to D-day, thats today
I'm under the multimedia crew, at 1st was kinda worried due to the short of manpower
I was thinking only me and Kelvin are the only person...
Thank God Dibin poped out ..XD
My job doing video recording.. and also help out a little
not that tiring compared to the others,Suffice to say my job is the easiest =X

Finally I have a clear choices to make on where will I go
1.Penang ( Dont ask why )
2.KL ( Everyone knows why )
3.Stay in Ipoh ( If you know why, Shut up )

yea.. was approached by the Myammar Bishop
He asked me to make a video about the Kidsgame to bring it back to Myammar
Yeah time to return to my hobby...and edit out a good video
Was a little out of inspiration today.. cant really get any good vid shots
Hope it will be better tomoro

To the schorching Earth I burried a StoryBook
Flowers of all colours start growing with trees dancing
The Earth became a land of milk and honey
You are the Princess of the story

To the dead wind I whisper a Secret
The wind came to live, flew up the sky
And shooting stars fills the the night sky
You are in the secret

To the DeadSea I threw a Rock with a Name carve to it
The sea came to peace
and it washes up Pearls of plenty
The name on the rock is...your name

The more I try to put you aside
The more I try to forget you
The more you came back , Telling me
How perfect you are...

to afew who are asking why the hell i wrote all this stuff
This are just my inner thoughts and feelings written out
You can ignore it if you are annoyed

P/s: Anyone with good knowledge and know how of camera? I wanna get one soon XP

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -