About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Why so serious

Okay...time to blog something since the tag, well...I hav less than 1 week to find out my SPM result..and i'm not really chilling knowing the deadline
I also decided to join the Kidsgame as part of the multimedia crew
The multimedia crew is also responsible to promote kidsgame
and coming soon a multimeda class will be organized
which hopefully will include
1.sound recording
2.photoshop designing
3.video editing and recording
Let's hope this will come to past

And recently i dont really know wats got into me
I'm like so serious and so stressed for pratically no reason
Even lost me enthusiasm to laugh when a joke is being told

I also watched slumdog Millianare
Scored 10/10 if u ask me, the way they present the movie and storyline is good
and how it switches to the boys past and present is wonderfull
A movie with comedy, romance, action and education
Its the entire package in it
不知为何,我爱上你
那可是我最大的错误
你是我的晴天 也是我的雨天
少了你我的天就一篇空百
我只想让你知道,我爱你
我好蠢,我很笨,我爱你
若爱你是错,我愿错下去
我不想望了爱你的感觉
那独一无二世上最美妙的感觉
好不容易 才能多爱一天
-J.Mes-

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -