About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, March 13, 2009

It's not The End

Thurs Morning woke up went to school at approx 9am
Was very nervous and anxious
For those who dont know.. i may look like i'm cool and calm like a dead log..but inside me i'm a ticking time-bom waiting to explode..
Results are suppose to come out at 10.30 but like typical Malaysian way of working things it was delayed till 11 and later on till 11.30
The few students who get "god like" results are announced on stage and praised by everyone
All clapped their hands as their names were called out .. they earned it
Chatted with frens as we waited and when it reach 11 something .. things are getting more tensed
I remember how hard and fast my heart's beating as if its trying to jump out frm my body
That moment when I got my results .. I checked if I passed all my subjects and yea was a little relief that I did.. after I start looking for the As
Somehow I wasnt happy with wat i've got ..was somehow expecting more
Was pretty unhappy with what I get...just simply unhappy
Its not that I'm afraid that my future will be affected
Is just that I expected my self to do better and get a better result than this crap
But then its not The End with a foot stop.. life still goes on and dwelling in this dissapointment will do me no good..
Thanks to a few people for ur encouragement and stuffs.
Will be going down to KL this weekend ... hope to get my self a pair of new shoes

P/S: I may be unhappy with my result, But i'm content that I got just enough...

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -