About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, March 15, 2009

What can I...?

Its just a simple phrase
Every moment it went through my mind
Its a phrase that cures the brokens of a heart
And saved a million souls

The phrase that makes,
Hopeless to Hopefull
Sadness to Shouting joy
Human to Superhuman

Yet those moments I'm choked up by this phrase
Like a stone in my throat it just wont come out
Saying it might solve all my problems
Saying it might let loose hell on me
Saying it might bring me a dream come true

What can I think?
When you are always in my mind planting roses
What can I sing?
When you are the best part in my song
What can I say?
When your name will always slip off my mouth

Let loose my self to come close to you
Like a broken soul that found its long lost body
But you never realize how I felt
And at the end I get all the gain and pain

The burden is not for one to take but it needs one more
Ran from my self dare not face this burden

Blame myself for letting loose myself
Curse myself for not thinking carefully

Running around from my self in a circle under the rain
Going nowhere achieving nothing
But you came and make me stand still
Gave me the courage to face my true self

You gave me a reason to sing in the Rain
You gave me a reason to laugh at the Storm
Now, please give me a reason to Hope
That dreams can come true...


-J.mes-

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -