About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Race


Watched the "race to the witch mountain" yesterday
Not bad for me..given my situation i need a action packed with some humor and a good ending to cheer me up...so its a thumbs up from me
For you guys who are looking for something fresh or a touching movie, You wont find it in this movie..this movie is a little predictable

Bdw.. sry to my readers for posting emo-post
Just to make clear I'm posting anything that run through my mind and I'm being honest here
If my post makes you depressed or unhappy you can leave, I will understand XP

Oh yeah.. I have decided to leave, either Penang or KL.
still debating with parents, they prefered KL but I prefer otherwise
anyways i wont be alone in this 2 place, If i seek solitude I will go Melaka

I'm not holding on
I am moving on
Leave me alone
I can to do this alone

My sorrows begone
In it I be strong
In solitude I find my own
So let me do this alone

I wont cry I wont die
Let me shout out this lie
In this lie, I will try
To make it come to life

P/S: Did I say i'm not gonna blog for awhile? Opps... guess i was wrong

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -