About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, March 23, 2009

Kidsgame Flashback

Kidsgame 2009 had officially ended yesterday
Well ... kinda think of it I did enjoy myself
watching those kids running around laughing and screaming is just had some satisfaction in it that cant be explained
Being the multimedia member .. I was also tasked to edit out a video at the lastday as a flashback, well I wasnt really satisfied with it .. if the pc havent giv me so much trouble I can do a better one
And yea.. it did really rained 4am the night before Sat XD
So much for now.. Kinda let down by a few things..

Restless I am, Having to let go
Engulf by failures, haunted by my past
I can only hope for tomoro and let go the past
That rock in my throat was let loose

Now late at night,tears dried in my eyes
The only sad is me in this holocaust
The only tears that is cold is mine
But it still refused to flow down

My picture is shattered
My heart broken
I failed, Failed miserably

For once.. For twice .. For thrice
The words cling in my throat
I'm no good in speaking
So I wrote
Now I regret...

P/s:Not gonna update my blog in awhile, visit back here in like 1 week plus

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -