About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Freedom Day - 3

Been busy with this and that lately.. mostly havin fun and still I am deprived of rest. Life after exams is almost the same just that we are worrying and busying about different things. Okayy 1st off, bought and played RedFaction-Guerrilla which I had always wanna get my paws on it. This game is very realistic, anything around u can be demolished, and once u do that.. it stay demolished for the rest of the game. Other than that, stayed home alone for Saturday night and I ordered a pizza.HAHA and it only cost me 8bucks cause mom gave me vouchers that was soon to be expired. Then stayed up all night till around 5am where I reluctantly went to sleep at the couch.(too lazy to walk to bedroom = =)
Pizza!!! :D
Sunday morning was suppose to be at school at 9am. Instead I overslept and woke up at 9.45am by a phone call frm my classmates(actually there are 5msg & 6 miss calls and my phone is not silent). Rushed to greentown to meet up classmates for breakfast and went back school to work on our drama for 6th form night. Later on went church and we had food eating competition!!! Well it was not what I expected.. to me food competition = dozens of sausages on the table and the person who can finish the most in the given time wins, well thats not what occured, but we did had plenty of fun though.
*much*much*much*swallow

As for recently, my class decided to scrap the default plan for the drama for 6th form night and start over with a new one. Reason is, the original plan was way out of topic and have no decent storyline. The new one however is simple yet groundbreaking. If we pulled it off successfully, it will surely be a unique performance compared to the other class. However things are easier said that done, all our past efforts were wasted completely and we have to start all over, pouring more effort, running the extra mile, dedicating more time and more self sacrificing. Good thing is, most of them are happy with the new plan. One more week to go till the next d-day. SIGHHH.

An eternity of Pringles!!! o.o

P/s: Let's be friends again, I've gotten tired of the silence.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -