About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, October 2, 2009

The Season of The Exams

Sigh .. so as October begins, its officially the exam season. Why so? Because .. its where the Final Year exams come in.. Its where PMR comes in .. and in a months time its SPM and STPM.. so most of the students are busy studying till their brain juice are sucked dried and on occasions even shit turns into brick.
and
My car has traveled 1000km.. O.O .. its like only 1&1/2 months old? And its time to send if for its every 1st maintainence

Some pictures while I was hopping around in the internet realm
This had happen on me time and time again
It can happen
Exam hall.. gives me the creeps
过去的,让它过去

And I forgot
To tell you
I love you
And the nights
Too long
And cold here
Without you
I grieve in my condition
For I cannot find the words to say I need you so

P/s: I'm not looking for anymore trouble..no more

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -