About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, October 30, 2009

Postponed r&r

Yesterday night, I was making arrangements and also a list of stuffs to finish off before leaving to pangkor for the weekend. In the midst of it.. at facebook a usst exco wrote on her status with 2 words that stand out most 'Pangkor Postponed' =_______= grhh was really looking forward to it.. although I'm going with a bunch of ppl that I dont really know much of and its not really for recreation purposes, I was looking forward to it somehow.. a desire to escape this town for a few days.
Holiday is not as free as I thought, after thinking through yesterday night.. I realize this could be one of my busiest holidays. Stuffs to do includes a thoroughly revision on this year's studies, finish encoding church camp's videos(which its already late-.-), usst camp, and so on.
And
Failed to force myself back to studies after finals. I am either wandering, day-dreaming, thinking about something else in class or even doing my own stuffs for example, sleeping = =||. The only thing that is really bugging me atm is this:
Translation:"Ei, start printing me certs u printing machine"

Over heard there is 90 certs that is required to be printed because of 6th form night, ouch!. O.O And gonna be busy with usst camp pretty soon, not to mention church ministry.
Fooling around in KarHean's car
Colours will be back on the next post, mayb


P/s:When people lied to you the 1st time and promised not to do it again, they already lied to you twice.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -