About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Maddening



A cool Video posted by ppl in fb.. I strongly encourage you to watch it .. if ur understress, depress, feel like exploding, blablabla.. be warned.. its kinda lame though :P
Those long days has gone
yet ahead is still long
Those long rains is here
yet living like a fool, I'm here

burying my head down under
writing what I could afford to utter
those months weren't kind
let alone the years

It doesn't matter what road we take
What matters is the chances we took
It doesn't matter how life turns out
What matters is the story we wrote

You, are a story I could never get bored off
You, are a mystery that always makes me wonder
You, are one of a kind that forever captivates me

A fool for turning back
A fool for stepping back
I had became..
as always and as surely, I wish time would wined back to where I could avert a tragic mistake I made. My cowardness, foolishness.. living with such burden, that I fail to forgive my self for.
-Story

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -