About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, October 3, 2009

MidAutumn Fest

Went to church today .. was thinking of a 15minutes drive.. so I dint relief myself before leaving and ignored my car's 'Pls refuel soon' warning. Well... I was in for a shock when I was about to reach my destination.. It was jamming terribly... and My car is low on fuel and My bladder is screaming for a go in the toilet =________=. Well .. I forgot that the night before the building collapsed.. a few pictures I taken .. while I was passing by.
The Remnants

F.Y.I the buildings were supposedly under demolishing already..Its a sad thing that this occurred.. and 2 people lost their lives.

And at Thursday night.. Finally cleaned my room!!.. its been like 9months since I cleaned it seriously..well feel much more comfortable now.. and its finally rated 'life sustainable environment'
Its been awhile since my desk is so empty :)
Gonna be living on the edge this 2 weeks
all work and no fun
and I foresee an unpleasant holidays ahead
Samtet students will know why

9 days to go
Let the Reckoning Begin.


P/s: iS it dead and gone?

- Hit Count -