About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, October 10, 2009

What day is it? And in what month?

Changed my song's blog yesterday.. enjoy~ ^^
Okay.. been quite busy lately.. Exam season is simply nerve wrecking.. *shivers. Anyhow.. a few updates of what I've been up to lately.. Pictures do the talking.
Sent my car for service on Thursday
Went library, then ate this for lunch on Friday
Also manage to grab this baby
A different view :)

I really liked the McDonald's free coca-cola cup..lol but then Red and Blue is already out of stock.. grhh = = Why dint I noticed this earlier?? Could've go and collect the full set..LOL

Today went Basketballing with a few frens .. *waihau, chai and desmond. Well .. thanks for the stress relief. :D

And I am struggling through my physics.. Mentally and Physically exhausted..DEAD.
What u looking at? As If I am the only one who hates exams.

P/s: T-minus 2days.. and T-minus 6days ^^

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -