About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Chumbawamba!!

Busy, Rushing, Occupied. What more can I ask? Being bored will compel me to spring up more irrational thoughts.

Well, lets start from April 01. Which we all refer to it as April Fool. I was busy rushing a last minute work the night before and all the pranks start coming in after 12am. Which I totally forgot it was April Fool till I gt pranked and moreover i wasnt aware it was already past 12. This compels me to loosen up a little. Gotta admit things were quite tense this week.

Yeah.. thx an old fren for the very 1st prank which almost made me wake up my classmate in mid night, thx to Jeff who think I actually believe he is in Ipoh(dude better luck next time :P), Thx to the other 2 childhood frens that literally dropped a fake bombshell. Gotta really say, that was an awesome prank.HAHA.

And I actually did a Google search(Google answers all!) on the 'Origins of April Fool'. I'm lazy to type.. so just look HERE. Anyhow.. it dint really explain it though.

Other than that. Chemistry practical period has been quite interesting lately.. with all the chemicals and stuff. One of my classmates manage to wrap this up.
Obviously, he wasn't following instructions.HAHA
Chem,chem & more chemicals.

Life isn't long, There will be pain but life goes on
With every day, a brand new song
:)


There is nothing that happens by chance in our universe. Everything unfolds according to higher laws - everything is regulated by divine order. Peace Pilgrim
On how things been turning out in my life. I'm starting to believe this isnt a joke anymore.

2 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

I remember those light poles along the both sides of High way. WEEE

JamesC said...

HAHAHA.. wanna come back and giv'em a hug??

- Hit Count -