About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, April 11, 2010

L'automne

560 words/facts/craps juiced out by my one and only authentic brain juice. Please don't fail me this time. Or its gonna be 2 weeks of anarchy in my life routine. 2 more weeks. Yes.. its T-W-O, two more weeks!! 14Days. 336Hours. 20,160Minutes. 1,209,600Seconds. And its gonna come crashing on me. I aim for only the best at what I'm good at.. even if it sound preposterous. Time to move beyond my limitations and boundaries. If ur still wandering. I'm talking about MUET. HAHA.

Speaking of defying probabilities. Well, Ladies&Gentelman From Aus To Msia.
They succeed

With no skype, no msn, no e-mail.. not even snail mail! Only by phone & sms. And ofc meet up when theres a chance. Kudos to the newly wed couple that night, they made a statement that night that long-distance relationship is possible. Aside from that, both of them are from entirely different family backgrounds. One grew up from a family manufacturing noodles while the other came from a family of lawyers.

Also, be the bell ringer for the debate semi-finals. It was quite an epic battle..and also .. a lil funny. Tried refraining my self frm chuckling of laughing.. well .. manage to but left out a wide grin occasionally..haha. Anyhow the results was pretty unexpected. Seriously.. I was betting that the team I ringing bell for would win .. bt somehow it turned the other way around. Its just like how almost all the grammy awards gt snatched by the Hurt Locker away from Avatar. Saw one of the debate members shed tears as she left school. Dint cry .. jst shed. Wiping tears walking quickly out from my school. Staying strong till the end. Admirable.
You have to pay dead attention, they speak in a speed of light

Life, is a wonder of four seasons. The bitter winter, bright summer, lovely spring and windy fall. Is these seasons that makes our life's journey a whole lot more spicy.


P/s:Am pretty busy recently. So that would conclude why I went missing for so long.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -