About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, April 16, 2010

When logic is gibberish

That is when things out of the ordinary happens.

Felt quite drained out recently. Especially this couple of days, thanks to the colloquium last minute rush. Anyhow manage it just in time and I guess Mr.Hee is not disappointed. :D
Gonna take a short downtime for the weekend and head off to place that fascinates me ever since I was a child. :)
If ur still thinking, well its Penang

Heading there for some R&R and also to attend SPC church's 2010 family/youth camp. Also gonna enjoy the beach if there is a chance. CANT WAIT!!

Would wan to type more but my brain is frigging drained. Muet T-minus 7days. SIGH T.T
pictures followed.Enjoy~
My car's antenna was visited by a bug recently
And, its gonna stay that way

One more thing. I'm not a fan of Korean singers. Stop manipulating me!
P/s: Not gonna happen in the future also.. rawr.

2 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

girl generation 2am 2pm snsd TVXQ erm so on so on. HAhahaha

Junie said...

HAHAHAHAHA! You will never know.

- Hit Count -