About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Six billion freaks in this world

Why me?
There are moments when I do ask this kind of question.


Heart pounding. Deep slow breathes. Steady hands. Firm grip on the trusty pencil. Sits firmly, unwavered. He told himself "boy, u had made a mess out of everything and anything possible, just not this one ayte?" The minute hand strikes 12 and the church bell rang from a distance broke the dead silence that engulfs the exam hall..then it was quiet again.. birds chirping replaced by dead silence. There isnt any birds to chirp today.. or mayb there isnt any all along. Gently he swayed his head right .. took a good glance. The guy on the left seems confident enough.. starting infront without even a flinch as if he is meditating. What's running on his mind is a mystery...his facial, expressionless.. cool and calm. Then the speakers tore apart the tense silence.. it was a short briefing. He ignored..it was letting him know what he already know. He is waiting.. impatiently.. anticipating for the word.. the 5 words that is suffice to move every muscle of his body , every cell .. every single thought. Then the minute hand hits 2, and the words was spoken. 'Students, you may start now', and from then on he held his breathe for the next 2 and a half hours.


Now, that was almost what happened. As well as I could picture it. Although there is a little alteration.. the examiners speaks Malay.. and ofc holding my breathe for 2 hours was just figurative.
Well, my Muet. Reading was suffocating. LONG LONG PASSAGES.. I'd actually really did slept when I was reading half way. Wth. As for writing.. I was ecstatic when I saw Question B..cause clearly the title was my strong point. But I just gotta have some shitty time management that day and I am only left with 30minutes to complete QB when I'm done with QA. My hands dint even had time for a pit stop its just went on and on till the very last second. And it was really miserable. Then it was listening..oh God. I almost screwed up my 1st passage entirely.. I was blurring on the 1st one.. lucky the recording repeated and I manage to gain back my steps. Well its the 1st time that Eng. test felt like an adrenaline rush. Usually only math or physc will feel this way.. but its different this time. Anyhow, I made up my mind. If I am oh so lucky to score Band 5 I will not retake it.
The night before Muet at school library

Also attended the choir event at Saturday night which the name I have conveniently forgotten. Heck .. free admittance since I was one of the ushers.. And.. well .. i only ushered afew people ... less than ten..haha.. feel darn guilty for slacking. Anyhow.. I believe the singers are talented .. bt i guess the sound system werent on par with the singers.. and therefore ruined the night if you ask me.
I dint even stay till shows over.. I wasnt even there half of the show
so un-supportive.. haha


Also, dad decided to try something new yesterday night and made some homemade pizza.. well it sorta look like pizza.. Sorta. get it? SORTA look like a pizza..haha
He said he cant find the plain pizza crust so he used bread
Funny thing is, he hates cheese.
However according to him Mozzarella is mild and is not as cheesy as the other cheese.. and he is fine with it.

(i think he is referring to the flavor)

Its really simple to make.. all you need is to get the right ingredients and know how long to bake it and ur ready and set to make ur own pizza. Mayb I just make it sound easy.. lol.

Well my rant stops here. I've wrote too much already.

P/s: Theres a German student in my school! Nope, he is not Hitler and he aint tat chubby kiddo that slam his keyboard on youtube.

4 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

I'm sure if you used the first paragraph of this blog, you get an A+ for the introduction part. :D
good luck dude

JamesC said...

Well sadly I don't have the opportunity to use it..haha.. anyhow i think i'm gonna score A+ for my essay still :P ..just maybe ..haha

Jeffrey said...

aww!!your 1st paragraph is cool!
is wondering when can it be written by me!!!LOLOLOLOL..
good luck!

JamesC said...

Ur getting there man. Ur writing had already improved by leap and bounds =)

- Hit Count -