About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, April 19, 2010

Let go of..

My past, My burdens, My guilt. He urged.
Not forgiving your self is never a means of reconciliation.


Anyhow, I'm bck frm Penang. Seriously I was expecting to get good rest in this camp .. coz I figure that I get to sleep in the hotel's comfy bed cozy temperature away from problems and Ipoh. BUT.. on that very day I was reminded of 2 important unofficial camp rules.

Rule no.1 - Sleeping early during camp = impossible
Rule no.2 - Sleeping during camp is a waste of time = ="

So I'm refresh.. however fatigue has a tighter grip on me now. Took quite alot of photos this time gonna try to upload it to FB. A few pictures followed.
Ahh, thats the life :)
The team I'm in built this sandcastle. It won 1st prize! ;D
I was a 'kawan' when we are playing 'TheSims'
Watched the Sunrise for both mornings as well

Also, before you start jumping and screaming ' liar liar pants on fire' let me clarify that I am equally surprise & I thought it was a joke by Hannah Lee whn she was giving out this prize. But turns out.. it was real. So here goes..
Believe IT!! :P

I've gained quite alot from this camp. Gained and achieve afew things. Some are too personal to be elaborated here. Anyhow...I will try to post up pictures on FB. I need to rest. Really.. or I'm so gonna fall asleep in Chem class tomoro.

P/s: Might be getting SE Vivaz soon!! :D

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -