About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Anger

Definition: A strong emotion, a feeling that is oriented toward some real or supposed grievance

Well.. was it anger? or frustration? or disappointment?
Was it mis-communication? or Me not paying attention?
I don't know why but I just got fed up today. Fed up of everything.. all the things that I have to put up with. Suffice to say .. I thought of today I can settle most of the problems inherited from last week and weeks before. But today things had gone from wrong to f*cktastic. FML.

Life's good. really?

Okay well. Now you manage survived my rantings let's go down to some pictures. Its taken by the new Vivaz. I'm satisfied with it. Thats all that matters.
Photo taken by Melvin
Went to library at night at the last attempt to brush up on speaking
(actually went there to do PA essay = =)
Don't be deceived. Its FAKE! Haha

Now, lets hope I can break the 2 minute barrier tomoro at Muet speaking.

Can you understand? I need a home. Not a house.

2 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

vivazzz~~~~ god damn it. Should have waited for that. :D
anyway, stop creating word with fuck like I do. fuckilicious. :D
cheer man cheer man.
Bear in mind you have a home in the USA

JamesC said...

LOL... hey f*cktastic i got it frm a game ayte? haha.
Yeah I'm simmering down.
HOME IN USA! woots! =D

- Hit Count -