About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, May 23, 2010

The good old days! :)

Ya knw? I never like to use this word cause it makes me sounds old.. lol. As far as I feel it. Anyhow, still .. my 5 years and another 2 years together & still counting which have a few centuries of memories in it with tis gang of brothers..saying 'The good old days' is worth it, even if it makes me old. HAHA. (I'm nt old, wait till I hit twenty only tell me that)

Anyhow.. had a get together today with them. Lunch, Chat, Hit the pool, Dinner. Funny thing is.. we dine at Degarden's Burger King and since there is no empty seats and we dont knw which other cafe there is worth eating we almost decided to doggy pack it and eat at the car park. Lucky last minute we found a seat for 6. Credits to Ah Chai. HE RAN THERE TO GET THOSE SEATS MAN. :D

No photos though. I dint take any.. was busy catching up. Except for the fish&chips tat I had during lunch.

Anyhow. There are still pics.. take by Melvin's phone. U6F4 moments.

Let me explain, U6F4 is not merely a class. It is an association. The separation of powers as below.
Awesome huh? LOL

As for recently, I'm studying. Like really trying to study. The will to survive motivated me to do so. So, to my dear readers(if theres any) I won't be updating my blog at all starting next Monday onwards till at least Sunday. Mid term have that historical ceremony of teacher meeting parents and I must really dish out a decent result. Parents meeting teachers.. is NEVER a good thing =.=||.
See? I'm nt happy :(

But still, today was awesome. Thanks guys .. for everything. Yes including those water I drank in the pool. I'd ought to swim faster next time. :P



So we will sing,
Cast our hopes out to sea,
Though our hearts break,
Through violent winds,
Our ship will sail it.

I, don't, understand,
How this world will work,
Cause time will tell us nothing,
I'll take a chance on something
.
Down River- The Temper Trap

P/s:"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
- Mae West - *quotes frm SoonYang*

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -