About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Five Twenty Day.

520 in quite a significant number if spoken in Chinese.

anyway.. tis is random.

They don't call us F4's for nothing.HAHA. Get the picture?

Yeah, this is what we manage to pull off and get away with it

Exam is coming. Nuff said.

You see, There are times I wished I could go back in time
To right those wrongs that I only realized now which we all know is too late.
You see, There are times I never realized what I really wanted
Till I sit back and look back from where I am here.
You see, I'm no God neither am I a fortune teller
I'm just a man who can't foresee what will happen and what is to become.
You see...I loved you once long long ago if you ever did remember.


P/s: No. No more. I need to leave all this shit alone for now. I have a life to live!

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -