About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Vaporized

I havent. But Im pretty much dead.


Oh btw, manage to lay of my blog for like.. well a few days. Thats already a good record.

Midterm.. Midterm.. I am so dead.
I am gonna get it right this time
P/s: no, not exams..its something about life
P/s/s: no, its neither what u guys r thinking about either.


Skipped school to study. Was never a good idea.
Studying alone makes me emo, angry, bored, and all the side effects.
almost 7 hours .. non-stop. Personal achievement! =D
but i feel like nothing got into my mind.. haih. SHIT.

and I've realized, form 1-5 is actually berry berry easy.


P/s: Berry Berry tired.. my mind. Phuck Form Six.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -