About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, May 14, 2010

I was a Kid

Was/ Still is/ Forever/ which ever way you like to put it.

I would say I was a kid. and I am still one... Occasionally only of course. =P
A picture speaks a thousand words
This picture did more than that. It speaks of memories.
Something mere words could never describe nor replace



Life is always unpredictable. Life is so constructed that an event does not, cannot, will not, match the expectation - Charlotte Bronte. Life, is always full of surprises. Some are welcomed, some are unpleasant. Still, its up to us to make the best out it cause we are the ones living it. I seldom enjoy the fact of describing what am I feeling or what is my current emotion, because I believe that our human feelings & emotions are much more complicated and magnificent to be describe by words and grammar alone. One could say, he is emo. Well, have one ever questioned, why? He is always happy. Well, describe happy. Describe it in such a way that you could make someone who never felt happiness understand happiness. Can you? Perhaps you can but I can't. To me, a person needs to experience it to fully comprehend it.

P/s: Fact One. I can be intellectual if I want to..or mayb its jst another paragraph full of craps :P

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -