About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, May 6, 2010

When solutions can't be found

Let ignorance in. Wander off and come back later to fix the problem.

Having to say that.. I guess I will put on hold all those problems that was disturbing me & just don't seem to be going anywhere no matter the effort I've put in to try and solve it. Instead I should focus on more pressing matters like the 'XinXuan' magazine that is already due date centuries ago = =" , An eternity list long of certs to type, and the list goes on.

I'm already Fed up of compromising. For now at least.

Well.. as for recently I watched 2 awesome movies. Well to save space I guess this picture answers it all. :D
I'm IPRON MAN

Iron man was action loaded & Dowey.Jr is always a fun to watch. However it's IP man that really stands out. It's very hard for me to explain but the kind of humility and humble attitude shown by the main character in the movie is quite impressive. Anyhow that's my comments.

Have you ever took part in the process of creating something great.. no matter how small your role is yet feel ur part of it? And after all these years I'm always tied back to this structure. It may be insignificant to most of you visiting and reading .. but however if you would ask me what is my most vivid memory during my lower form years.. well this is it
If ur still wandering.. yes its man made. And its made by High School students.
The team


P/s: Sleep deprivation. Sigh.

3 Orange!!:

Jeffrey said...

"senior,我明天不能来,我妈妈要带我去KL."

JamesC said...

LOL .. u knw .. senior somehow always knows tat we're lying..

Jeffrey said...

hahahaha...they were form1 before too!!!XD
OMFG!!! there is a hole on every socirty's door??? and ours have a biggest hole among everyone...?????WTF!!!

- Hit Count -