About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The NINE and the K

Its been awhile I've updated or posted any shit up here. I've been busy and frankly .. I should say things arent exactly going well. I don't know what the hell happened recently .. neither do I understand what is going on. I've not been drinking caffein either for almost a week .. probably its taking a toll on me.. is this addiction to caffein? o.o Well .. finally today I drank some...dnt feel awesome yet though .. Gonna get more tomoro! :D

Also .. if i've not been replying any e-mails tats most probably coz i forgot that i actually hav an e-mail account and kinda dint check it since last year.. until few days ago .. and theres about 9k (holy shit) unread messages .. I THINK. = ="

And and and and..
I will stop here.. I don't apa should I say. sigh.

P/s: I'm not running out of ideas to blog.. I've got too much to write.. bt dnt knw where to start :(

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -