About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Buddy Holy's Everyday

Everyday seems a little longer
Every way love's a little stronger
Come what may
Do you ever long for, true love from me

Everyday it's a-gettin' closer
Goin' faster than a roller coaster
Love like yours will surely come my way
A-hey, a-hey-hey

heard this song from History Channel advertisement. Epic.

To some people out there, do you still remember your childhood? In elementary? When you hold your dear little tech wiz that could just entertain you for hours and hours and in some serious cases you might even hug it to sleep? Its slightly larger than your palm and comes in a variety of colors. Purple, yellow, blue and so on.

And when I was a kid, I have 3 friends and we would always hang out together and during hols we would go on trips together.. along side with out family. And then we will carry these small electronic devices and have a blast too.

Well if ur still wondering, its called a Gameboy. HAHA. Too bad I lost it. But that was the 1st item that I really did save up to buy. With parental approval ofc.

Well thats not the point.

The reason I can remember these is because last Weds last period, my classmates somehow got back into this topic. And damn.. those were the days. =D. Remember Pokemon the game? The only game that made buying a gameboy relevant to me at that time. LOL. I know not everyone got it .. But yeah many many ppl played Pokemon. 

Sounds childish, but that was part of my childhood. And I remember there is this Funny villian guy that shares the same name with me. Yes, James. Proud of the name, not the character = = .
This is interesting.HAHA.

 Well. Not this sign. = =

P/s: But I do really need one in 1 month plus.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -