About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, November 1, 2010

This song is called, Solution.

It is not a human right
To stare not fight
While broken nations dream
Open up our eyes, so blind
That we might find
The Mercy for the need
  
I suppose its true when they say too much of a good thing is bad. I was trying to stay healthy as in sleeping on time since last trial exam. However..the aftermath is I couldnt withstand 2 weeks of abusing my bio-clock which literally turn things upside down as soon as I finish exams & Marvelous Change. Luckily. 

Was weird thou. Sunday morning I was still damn hyped up. Went home and dozed off for 4 hours and woke up as if i was hell on earth. My running nose flowed like water. Nways I slept for a further 14hours and skipped school. Wuahahahahahahahaha.

Well. Nuf sick talk. Last Saturday church held a event called Marvelous Change. It was a combined effort of the Campus ministry a.k.a Route 328 & Youth ministry a.k.a SPY. Well I was one of the photographers for that event. Took lotsa lotsa shots that night =D.

Preperation. At 4pm. I reached at 5. Reason? Overslept. I was hell tired.
The serious preparation mood.
Tim(guy in blue shirt). My ex-Sifu and also the star of the night. Haha.
Kelvin(guy in the 'live without limits' shirt). The man who makes sure everyone is on the job. lol.
Church's new lighting system is quite awesome btw. Specially when its used to its full potential.





















And the crowd goes wild!!!
*Due to low lighting & me refusing to use flash I can't get fast shutterspeed*
Tim and his crew frm FCC. Awesome people indeed :D. 
Ignoring the fact that they bullied me on this photo. lol.
We can always dream right? HAHA.

Anyways. It was an awesome weekend. Not forgetting 22 more days to my Stpm. I am actually hoping Stpm will come slower. For all the different reasons. It's not academic related. And I suppose quite a few ppl are feeling the same thing.

Wheels up gents. Time to leave the field of fun and hit the books. As they say, You snooze you loose. 

Much love.


P/s: Yeah I know. I havnt been able to snap epic good photos even with a good camera. GAH.

2 Orange!!:

EnJuNz said...

ahahaha, That was what I want to say too. :P
Give me your DSLR i you can't use it to full potential!! :P

JamesC said...

HAHAHAHA. No way bro!! Shes my favorite companion as of now!! :D And I will learn to use it to its full potential =p

- Hit Count -