About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Failure is an option

Howeve, Giving up is not.

Physics paper 2 is like a big fat slap on my face. What a bitch.
And I with my utmost certainty take claim that I've studied more in the week before exam than I've studied for the past 1 & half years.
 

I'm dead

Time to kick in the contingency plan.
My substitute now for my space age cpu is this dinosour lappy. Well at least it gets the job done :D

Cheerio.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -